The CAP students who are eligible for applying for Rajashri Chhtrapati Shahu Maharaj (EBC Scholarship) in the current academic year 2022-2023 may apply online at click here.
Path: All Schemes > Directorate of Technical Education > Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojna (EBC).
And submit hard copy along with required documents to the college office on or before 30th November 2022.
- The student should be admitted through the CAP round.
- The student should be from the Economically Backward Class i.e Annual family income should not exceed Rs.8, 00,000/- (Eight Lakhs).
- For current Academic Year, Only 2 child from family are allowed for benefit of scheme.
- During course duration, candidate should not have a gap of 2 or more than 2 years.
Following documents are required to be enclosed in given sequence to the application.
- Copy of CAP Admission Allotment Letter.
- Copy Family Income Certificate of Financial 2021-22 issued by Tahsildar / Sub. Divisional Officer / Deputy Collector.
- Copy of Fee Receipt 2022-23.
- Copy of Domicile Certificate.
- Copy of Statement of marks of Last Year (both the semester).
- Under taking Declaration certificate of parents/guardians about number of children beneficiaries.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Copy of Bank Passbook Front page & cancelled Cheque.
- Copy of Leaving Certificate.
- Copy of Ration Card.
- GAP Affidavit on Stamp paper (If Applicable).
- Copy of Death Certificate of Father, If not alive (If Applicable).
Submit the completed Forms along with documents latest by 30th November 2022 at Admin office - “A” Wing Ground floor.