The internal quality assurance team of DBIT was established on 17th July 2017. The meeting of IQAC will be held at least once every semester. The composition of IQAC is as per the guidlines of NAAC. The primary aim of IQAC is to develop a system for concious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and adminstrative performance of the institution. To promote measures for the instituitional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and instituonalization of best practices. The following are the members:
- 1. Chairperson: Principal, Dr P.Nambiar
- 2. Teacher Representative: Namita Agarwal, Prasad Padalkar, Controller of Exams, HODs, Deans, MMS faculty.
- 3. Management Representative: Dr. Krishnamoorthy (Advisor), Fr. Cyril(Campus Miniter)
- 4. Adminstrative Officer: Dean Adminstration, Dy. Registrar.
- 5. Student Nominee: Amit Pandey, Vivek Vishwanathan
- 6. Local Society Nominee: Chetan Modi
- 7. Employers Nominee: Jacob's Representative
- 8. Parents Nominee: Dr. NR Gilke, Ms Smita Joshipura
- 9. IQAC Cordinator: Dr. SS Mande
Functions of IQAC
- 1. Developement and application of quality benchmark/parameter for various academic and adminstrative activities of the instituition.
- 2. Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conductive to the quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for the participatory teching and learning process.
- 3. Arrangement for feedback response from student, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutinal processes.
- 4. Deseemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- 5. Organization of inter and intra instituional workshops, seminar on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- 6. Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- 7. Acting as a nodal agency of institutional for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- 8. Development and maintainence of instituional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the instituional quality.
- 9. Developement of Quality Culture in the institution.
- 10. Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidlines and parameter of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
||Minutes of Meeting held on 14th August 2018
|| Download / View
||Minutes of Meeting held on 2nd January 2018
||Download / View
||Minutes of Meeting held on 10th August 2017
|| Download / View