Minority Scholarship (State)
The students who are eligible for applying for Government of Maharashtra Scholarship for the Minority Communities Students Pursuing Technical and Professional Education in the current academic year 2021-2022 may apply online at Click Here.
Path: All Schemes > Minority Development Department > Scholarship Scheme for State Minority Communities Pursuing Higher Professional Courses (DTE).
And submit hard copy along with required documents to the college office on or before 31st January 2022.
- The student should be Muslim / Sikh / Buddhist / Christian / Parsi / Jain / Jews minority community.
- Applicant should be Domicile of Maharashtra State and Passed S.S.C from Maharashtra State only.
- Applicant should not avail any other scholarship / stipend.
- The total annual income of family/ guardian should not be more than 8 lakhs.
- 30% seats are reserved for girl students.
- For Renewal of scholarship: Candidate whose scholarship was sanctioned on or before academic year 2020-21.
Following documents are required to be enclosed in given sequence to the application.
- Copy of Domicile certificate.
- Copy of Statement of marks of 10th, 12th and last exam appeared (both the Semester).
- Minority declaration – School leaving certificate can also be considered as Proof of Minority) or Self Declaration. (Format is given on website).
- Family Income Certificate of Financial 2020-21 issued by employer or Form 16 or Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper or Self Declaration.
- Fees receipt for the year 2021-22.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Copy of page of candidate’s own bank account passbook & cancelled cheque having candidate’s name, IFSC code, Account no.
- Copy of Ration Card.
Submit the completed Forms along with documents latest by 31st January 2022 at Admin office - “A” Wing Ground floor.