1. Which is the nearest Railway Station and Metro Station ?
- Nearest railway station central line Vidyavihar West Railway Station 10mins Walking
- Nearest railway station western line Santacruz East Railway Station 15mins by auto/bus
- Nearest railway station harbour line Kurla West Railway Station 15mins by auto/bus
- Nearest Metro Station Ghatkoper 10mins by auto
2. Is there hostel facility available ?
The College doesn’t have hostel facility but we do assist in providing accommodation through NSS Cell for girls aswell as boys.
For girls students hostel available at 10 mins walking distance from the campus.
For further details contact Mr Royal Dsouza MOB 7875321120
3. What is average placement Percentage ?
75% across all the branches, For further information visit placement website https://placement.dbit.in
4. Does college assist in availing Educationcal loan?
5. Does college organise career counselling sessions ?
Yes the institute has a team of professional counsellors. Regular career counselling session are conducted throughout the year.
6. Does college supports students participation in university, state and national level Competitions in technical, sports and cultural ?
7. Does college participate in Inter collegiate competition and events ?
Yes. Hackathons, Mechathons, Robocon , Xanthium Racing, BAJA and many more
8. Does college has NSS / Social Outreach activities ?
Yes college is actively involved in Social outreach activities through NSS programs. The NSS cell
is well established and recognised by University of Mumbai. Students get opportunity to take
part in university, state and national level camps.